A day trip with kite surfing
Prices for day trips for Kite Safari
|Shared:||€150 /per person|
|Private charter:||Get a quote|
- All prices include VAT and local taxes.
- All prices include food and refreshments.
- All prices include Supervision, rescue service (jet ski).
- All prices include "how to launch from boar" lesson.
- All prices include downwind trip between the islands (depend the conditions).
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Times and locations are subject to the weather and might on rare occasions have to be modified accordingly.
Live the unique experience of a kite trip to Alimia island, the (blue lagoon) that we discovered after many years of kiting and sailing around the small islands of the Aegean sea.
Alimia is so unique spot thanks to the shape of the island that creates a huge lagoon of turqouise flat waters and steady winds.
If you are experienced rider and you like to discover unique spots that is not accesible for everybody. Then this trip is for you.
Early pick up from your hotel and approximately one hour drive to “Kamiros skala” a small fishing port on the west coast of the island. From there we lift the sails to Alimia! About one hour sailing, we arrive to the lagoon. There we will have a small briefing about the spot followed by a optional “how to launch from a boat” lesson..
Let’s ride! Free riding time and full time supervision from our crew compined with a jet ski, we are always ready to act in case of need.
Around noon we take a break and serve a Greek traditionaly cooked meal. After the meal you can borrow shoes to have a walk and discover the historic castle and the church of Agios Minas.
Riding doesn’t stop. You have time to ride untill —- when we lift the sails back to Kamiros skala. On the way back, If the wind conditions allow’s it we can have a downwind trip next to the boat, between the islands.
Arriving around —– to kamiros skala, we secure the boat, pack the gear to the van and drive back.